Everyone needs these basics!
- Long-handled tools: unless you want to burn your arm hairs off, invest in some long-handled tools like a spatula, tongs, and forks so you can easily turn, poke, and fl ip your food.
- BBQ gloves: where there’s fi re, there’s scorching hot heat. keep your hands protected by using gloves specially made for the heat on the barbecue.
- Thermometer: no more eyeballing your meat to see if it’s done, invest in a good digital thermometer and you’ll save yourself from a case of food-borne illness.
- Grill brush: cleaning off food debris, ash and general muck from your barbecue is as important as what you’re making on it. Get one with a scraper and a brush.
- Grill basket: love the taste of barbecued veggies, but tired of them slipping through the grates? Get yourself a grill basket and make it easy. no more shuffl ing around pieces of aluminium foil, just fl ip and shake and barbecue away.
- Barbecue cover: protect your love by getting a cover. You’ll protect your barbecue from the weather, from bugs and critters and invest in its longevity.
You might also like these subjects: